We love our community and the people and organizations within it. We are very blessed and honored to be able to give back to the community. We fulfill approximately 50 donation requests per month. Due to the large number of donation requests per month, we ask that all customers/companies/and or organizations fill out our Donation Request Form.
Please note that on average we get over 200 donation requests per month, therefore we ask that you submit your request two months (60 days) in advance of your event. Requests not within this time frame, will decrease the likelihood of approval.
You will be contacted by our general manager once we receive your donation request, generally within 24-48 business hours.
Rules for all donations:
- Preference is given to non-profit organizations.
- All donations must be confirmed by emailing the general manager at email@example.com one week (at least 5 business days) prior to pick up. Unconfirmed donations, will remain unfulfilled until confirmation. We ask that you confirm the donation for several reasons. We need to know pick-up times, who will be picking up the donation, and equipment return (if applicable). We also need to confirm the size of the donation as some event sizes can change, last minute. We also need to confirm that the event is still scheduled as some events get canceled.
- All donations must be picked up by someone approved within the organization requesting the donation.
- All borrowed equipment must be returned (if applicable) by someone approved within the organization within 24 hours.
- All equipment is the responsibility of the organization requesting the donation. Any equipment not returned or returned damaged, will be billed to said organization, at the purchase price.
- If your donation request is granted you will need to email us your Missouri 501C for our tax deduction purposes, or you can upload it below.
Thanks so much for your understanding.